Saturday, November 22, 2008

Top 10 Reasons We Love Brighton


#10 He can pull off this look.
(peeing your pants is the cooooolest!)


#9 When he falls face first into a huge hole Zoe dug in the yard, instead of crying like a normal two year old, he says, "Oh man!"


#8 He has an uncanny resemblance to a shaggy dog. And you know how much we love dogs!


#7
He loves his sissies.
#6 He says "sp" instead of "f".....for example:
"I hurt my spinger"
"Look at the spish"
"Daddy sparted"
You get the picture.


#5 He lines up his toys in every windowsill and ledge in our house.


#4 He teaches us patience.

#3 His parents are super cool.

#2 He is a big helper. (here he is cleaning up the dog food Tallulah spilled with toilet paper he dragged all the way from the bathroom)


And the #1 reason we love Brighton is...Just look at him. Do we really need any reasons?

10 comments:

Auntie Julie said...

My nephew! GOTTA love him! Ain't he grand???

Amy and Clark said...

That first picture is pretty awesome. Brighton could be the poster child for incontinence.

Nick and Jen said...

He is so dang cute!

Auntie Julie said...

Hey, Janae, I don't know if you ever read these comments or not, but after looking at the "Top 10 reasons..." for the hundredth time, I have a question. When you say that Brighton teaches you patience, and you show 2 pics of messes he's made, I am EXTREMELY curious to know what the white stuff is he got all over his bed and the wall. Is it baby powder? (That would be my guess) If you have a sec, I would love to know what it is....I'm sorry--I have absolutely NO IDEA why I'm so curious to know this...I just am! And, thanks again, for doing such a great job at putting pics up for us to see--it is so wonderful, it makes me feel a lot closer to you guys, even though we're so far away. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, your annoyingly loving Sister/Auntie, Julie

janae said...

Julie, That stuff in Brighton's bed is a whole tube of diaper cream. It is bad news. It is really greasy and impossible to get out. I do not think Brighton's wall will ever recover. By the way we we always read the comments and we love them.

Audrey said...

OH...I am laughing still. Those are classic photos. Make sure to use that first one for blackmail when Brighton's a teenager.

tjayandjulie said...

How could anyone not love him after that post? Love it!

Melissa said...

Hey Janae!!! I was so excited to see that you were blogging!!!! It does seem like you were just here...but then I see how big Brighton is!!!...wow! He is ADORABLE. Addison is beautiful too. I love all the pics. It was so funny to catch up a little. I actually was thinking about you a couple of weeks ago and remembering how much fun we had at girls camp. Do you keep in touch from anyone from the ward?

Melissa said...

sorry...I meant "fun to catch up".

moaspen said...

Nice top ten! Moab also did the lining up of toy cars and trains, etc. Your kids are so cute!
~shiloh