Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Preschooler

 Addie started preschool this week and she is thrilled!  On Monday evening she tried to trick me into thinking is was morning already so she could go to school.  I had to chuckle because when Brighton started preschool it was such a big deal to me, but on Tuesday morning when I dropped Addison off at her preschool it was no big deal.  I didn't even take a picture.  I realized this while she was at school so I made sure to get some pictures as soon as we got home.  Here she is in her outfit that she dressed herself in.  Thank heavens she didn't dress herself the way she sometimes does.  Remember this!  As a side note, she has eaten a bowl full of sour cream for her afternoon snack for the last three days.  Silly girl.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I miss this cute girl!! Her pictures are adorable! I am glad that she is loving preschool!

Laura said...

So cute!! I can't believe both of them are in school already!! They are both so adorable. We miss you guys!