Sunday, December 7, 2008

A few little known facts about Jared


He loves to listen to Delilah on the radio. He knows all the words to the songs in the movie Annie. For some unexplained reason our dog Zoe is madly in love with him. (I'm keeping an eye on you Zoe.) He is obsessed with anything pumpkin flavored. He always smells good. Well, almost always. One of his favorite TV shows is Judge Milian's People's Court. (I just don't get it.) He hardly ever gets mad. He loves bikes. Okay maybe that is a well known fact. When you think he is listening intently to what you are saying, he is actually analyzing how easy it it would be to get an IV into your veins. Happy Birthday Jared!

6 comments:

Austyn said...

janae!!!! i am so happy i found you! don't worry i just spent the last 20 minutes reading your entire blog!! cant believe that brighton is so big and congratulations on the new addition! what a cute cute family. so jared is going to duke! amazing! miss our good ol biking days.

Kim said...

Delilah!! Oh, that's great.

Grampa Ron said...

Delilah? Are you kidding me? I'm sending her Jared's old Vanilla Ice cassettes. Call her up and ask her to play something from The Samples! Or try to get her to spin something from U2 or Radiohead.

Auntie Julie said...

OK, Jared, I guess the next time I have to go in for surgery, we'd better have a deep conversation beforehand, so the idiotic nurses could actually get an IV in. Nobody can but the LifeFlight guys. Maybe I should just carry you around with me in my "going to the hospital" bag! Haha...BTW, I occasionally listen to Delilah too...now I know where I get it! :)

Kathleen said...

Nice! I want to hear Annie ;) Hope you had a great Birthday!

moaspen said...

That's right, Happy birthday! i think Jared shares a birthday with Moab. Or Moab shares one with Jared since jared was born a few years earlier!