Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our DC trip

I am a little slow getting these pictures up, but we had a great trip to Washington DC during Jared's break from school. It was the first visit for both Jared and I. I can't believe we live so close but hadn't gone sooner.
It is just under a four hour drive from Durham. We stayed at a cute little cabin and rode the metro train in.




We asked Brighton what his favorite part of the trip was and he said the train. No surprise there.
We will definitely be going back.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks like you guys had a greeat time! I love the picture of you swinging Brighton!! We will have to make a trip to DC soon.

Auntie Julie said...

That picture of Addison is ADORABLE!!! And I loved seeing you swing Brighton. I would love to go to DC, now maybe you guys can show me around!!!

Kathleen said...

Love the pictures! Especially the one of you and Brighton swinging, awesome! We'll have to get your cabin info for next time ;)